- 1Study name
- 3Clinic stayEach study has one or more periods; participants stay at the clinic to test the medication. In this example, there are 4 periods of 2 days each.
Check-in time will be at 23:00 and check out time at 09:00.
Participants have to be available for all the dates listed.
- 4Return visitsNumber of return visits per period. A return visit is a mandatory post study appointment at the clinic, to collect additional blood draws or for a medical follow up.
In this example, there are 4 periods, for a total of 8 return visits.
- 6Smoking status
- 7Online onlyTo apply for a study listed as “online only”, you must complete an online application form by clicking on “see details” on the study that interests you. After submitting the application, one of our agents will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Studies which do not mention 'online only' are also available by phone direct to one of our agents at 701 356-4000.
- 9Body mass index (BMI) BMI is an estimate of body mass or body fat which is calculated from height and weight variables.
- 10Medication indication.This are the typical diseases or disorders approved for treatment by this medication.